Traffic and Criminal Offenses
Many offenses in Livingston occur in residential areas. The Livingston Township Police maintain speed traps and check points on a fairly regular basis. Raymond Albert Raya, Esq. appears in Livingston Township Municipal Court on a regular basis for private clients. With his breath of experience, Raymond Albert Raya, Esq. knows how to defend your rights and to successfully resolve your motor vehicle charge or criminal offense in Livingston Township. Whether the offense is Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Possession of Drugs/CDS or a minor moving violation, Raymond Albert Raya, Esq. possesses the unique insight and personal contacts to help you through this ordeal. Contact our office for a free consultation to see what we can do for you.
Livingston Township Municipal Court
The Livingston Township Municipal Court only hears misdemeanor criminal offenses and traffic offense cases. In some instances, individuals charged with more serious offenses will have their initial court appearance in Livingston Township Municipal Court before their matter is transferred to the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office in Newark. A conviction for a violation like DWI, driving while suspended, or possession of marijuana can tarnish your record for a long time. While the penalties of monetary fines, loss of driving privileges, community service, probation and sometimes even jail can be life-altering, the stigma of a having a criminal or motor vehicle conviction on your permanent record can haunt you for years to come. Our office fights to avoid these outcomes. We handle all Livingston Township Municipal Court charges including Underage Drinking, Possession of Marijuana, Shoplifting, Disorderly Conduct, Criminal Mischief, Speeding, Reckless Driving, Racing, DWI, Refusal, driving without insurance and driving while suspended or revoked. We also help you seek the help you need if your actions were the result of a drug or alcohol addiction. If you are being prosecuted for a criminal charge or traffic ticket like one of these, give our offices a call and tell us about your situation.
The Livingston Township Municipal Court is located at 20 Robert Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039. Their phone number there is (973) 535-7970 and the fax number is (973) 535-7997. The Honorable Robert A. Jones is the presiding judge. Walter R. Mollineaux is the municipal court administrator. Find out more at http://www.livingstonnj.org/
Directions to Livingston Township Municipal Court
Livingston Township Municipal Building is located at 20 Robert Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039.
From the North:
1. Garden State Parkway South to Exit 145 – The Oranges
2. Take Route 280 West to Exit 5A, South Livingston Ave. Stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light turn left into the Township Hall/Police Station parking lot.
From the South:
1. New Jersey Turnpike to Garden State Parkway North to Exit 145 – The Oranges
Travel west on 280 to Exit 5A. Follow above.
2. Route 287 to Exit for Route 10 (Dover-Whippany). Follow Route 10 east for five miles to Livingston town line. After the traffic circle, continue on Route 10 which is Mt. Pleasant Ave. At third light after the traffic circle turn right onto South Livingston Ave. Take another left at the third light after that into the parking lot.
From the West:
1. Take Route 80 to exit for 280 (left hand exit) marked The Oranges, Newark. Follow 280 to Exit 5A (Livingston). Stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light, turn left into the parking lot.
2. Route 78 to 287 and follow the instructions above, From the South.
From the East:
1. Route 80 to Fairfield, Lincoln Park exit. Turn right at end of ramp; you will be on Passaic Ave. Follow that south to Eagle Rock Ave. in Roseland. Turn left on Eagle Rock and go to second light where right turn is marked for Livingston. Go under Route 280 on North Livingston Avenue and stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light, turn left into the parking lot.
2. Route 46 to Passaic Ave./Fairfield – follow above instructions.
3. If you use Route 24 take the exit for JFK Parkway. This becomes South Livingston Ave. Follow to traffic light in front of Municipal Building, make right into parking lot.
If you are arrested or charged in Livingston Township contact an attorney immediately to begin working on your case. You are not alone in this suffering. Our office stands ready to shoulder your burden and guide you every step of the way.The Law Offices of Raymond Albert Raya, Esq. is located at 54 Court Street, Freehold, New Jersey 07728, and our office defends individuals arrested and charged with criminal and traffic offenses in Livingston Township Municipal Court located at 20 Robert Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039, including DUI, DWI, Speeding, Driving While Uninsured, Underage Drinking, Driving While Suspended, Driving Without Insurance, Simple Assault, Harassment, Disorderly Conduct and Criminal Mischief.