2nd Annual Combat for C.O.P.S
Fundraiser Sponsored by the Law Ofﬁces of Ray Raya, Esq.
To Beneﬁt Garden State Concerns of Police Survivors
Is Your Department The Toughest In New Jersey?
Department versus department round robin tournament with the last
department standing earning bragging rights as NJ’s Toughest.
October 11, 2013
8:00 a.m. Registration
Top Gun Paintball
567 Monmouth Road, Cream Ridge (Jackson), NJ
Next To Six Flags Great Adventure
Registration: $500 per team
- Includes: Paintball rifles, 6,000 paintballs, masks & unlimited air recharges
- Picnic lunch and awards after tournament
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams
- Each team guaranteed at least 6 games
- Each department may sponsor up to 2 teams of 8 to 10 members each
- Smaller departments may combine or add friends to form a team
- Individual players are welcome and will be matched with other teams
Registration & other info:
To register your team online, click here.
Ray Raya- firstname.lastname@example.org –732-845-3203
Click here to view a flyer with more information
C.O.P.S., Concerns of Police Survivors, Inc., provides resources to assist in the rebuilding
of the lives of surviving families and af ected coworkers of law enforcement oi cers killed in
the line of duty as determined by Federal criteria. Furthermore, C.O.P.S. provides training to
law enforcement agencies on survivor victimization issues and educates the public of the need
to support the law enforcement profession and its survivors. Proceeds go to support C.O.P.S.
programs to benefit law enforcement and the surviving families.